AutoCamp Cape Cod
836 Palmer Avenue Falmouth, MA 02540
Stay in one of 109 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and bathrobes.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free bicycles on site
- Free WiFi
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Outdoor furniture
- Smoke-free property
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Fully fenced
- Mountain biking nearby
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Picnic area
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
Choose your room
Check-in: 24-hour check-in:
Earliest time: 4:00 PM
Latest time: midnight
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 23 Service animals are allowed Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions Only dogs are allowed Pets allowed Pet maximum weight in lb is 50 Maximum number of pets per room 2
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Housekeeping fee: USD 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.